This Month In Real Estate Investing January 2024
This Month In Real Estate Investing is the monthly United States Real Estate Investor show featuring your favorite REI personalities discussing the month’s news, trends, economics, culture, and much more.
This Month’s News Items
- Zillow Files Antitrust Lawsuit Against Rivals
- Fund Managers Bullish on REITs in 2024
- Millennials Grim Real Estate Reality
- Office Real Estate To Face Huge Debt Payment
- Immigration Rhetoric Meets Real Estate Reality
- Market Expert Warns US Real Estate Is A ‘Slow-Moving Train Wreck’
- Record Number 2024 Office Conversions
- Housing Affordability Reshaping Migration
- Millennials First Home Regret
- Developer Pitches Tallest Building Plans
- US Laughs Off Russia’s Alaska Acquisition
- Scenic Croatian Town Sells Houses for 13 Cents
Tune in to gain a deeper understanding of these topics and to hear from our knowledgeable guests.
Don’t forget to subscribe for monthly insights that could make a significant impact on your real estate investment strategy.
Connect with us on our socials for more updates and join our community of savvy real estate investors.
Podcast Guest Opportunity
Interested in being a guest on our shows?
Contact us now for information